Black People Think I Look Like...

I've been living in Atlanta for over five years, and not a week goes by without a black person approaching me and telling me that I look like a celebrity. I resolved to take a picture of myself each time that happened, in the clothes I was wearing that day. Did a black person tell you that you look like somebody famous? Email me with a photo!

Thursday, May 11, 2006

Bette Midler


Bette Midler
Originally uploaded by Extreme Craft.
Thanks to LoriJean, who lives in the Detroit area, and is commonly told by black people that she looks like Bette Midler. Email me your photos and anecdotes, and let the world be the judge.

2 Comments:

At 9:21 AM, Blogger Mr. T said...

I just don't see it at all. Although, you do have a nice singing voice.

 
At 2:54 AM, Blogger ItWasMe said...

She does kinda look like Bette Milder to me(I'm an African American btw). I guess the fact that I see Bette Milder in this woman reveals something about me.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home